Saturday, April 7, 2007

Getting this sucker open

So, I'm really pressed for time, but I want to post an update. The crew finished the main part of the kitchen construction yesterday. If you are building a restaurant in Chicago, the crew at Charles Bender and Associates (Ben and Mike and Hector and all the guys) are the absolute best. There is no other company I know of that can deliver a project on time and on budget and come up with helpful suggestions all along the way to make the project work. They're extremely busy, and hard to book, but they're worth it. If you want to get their contact information, drop me a line and I'll pass your information along. We're going to be testing ribs and rubs and sauces this week, and Tuesday I'm going up to Milwaukee to the Reinhart restaurant show to buy a bunch of stuff for the kitchen. Got to go now, many things to do, but I'll update this with menu and pictures soon

Ric

No comments: